SkyZone Gel Debonder Clear
or 6 weekly payments from $4.08 learn more
- SKY ZONE DEBONDER Gel is a fresh, sophisticated and refined remover to use in removing eyelash extension glue.
- It has excellent strength in removing glue safely.
- Easy to rinse off and remove without any residue, which is effective in improving glue adhesion.
- Use Micro brush
- Apply a small amount of remover evenly to the cover the adhesion area of the eyelash extensions you wish to remove and leave on for 1~3 minutes.
- Gently remove eyelash extensions with tweezers or swab brush once adhesion has dissolved, being careful not to get gel into the eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water bath and remove all residue gel.
- Gently pat dry eyes and brush out eyelashes.
- If there are any abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling, itching, or side effects, remove immediately and rinse thoroughly with a water bath. Seek medical attention if symptons persist.
- If gel gets into eyes, remove immediately and rinse thoroughly with a water bath.
- For external use only
- Should be only used by a trained professional.
Precautions for storage and handling:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
- After use, please rinse with water or pretreatment.
- If not removed thoroughly, this can lead to deterioration of glue adhesion and retention.
Main ingredients: Polyethylene glycol monubutyl ether, triton BG-10, polyethylene glycol
For professional use only